Support the Troops Weekend Sept 23 - 26 sep

phoenix80

Banned
http://www.supportthetroopsweekend.org/

A weekend of events in which patriotic Americans and their friends will show their support for our nation's military personnel, honor their families and demonstrate their resolve that the missions of their loved ones fighting terrorism and protecting liberty in Iraq, Afghanistan and around the world be completed with victory and honor.

I support the troops all the time. they need it considering most of the country is against them

I dont know if most of the country is against the troops. But the ones who are against the troops are the ones who make the loudest noise and are the most anoying, so it only seems their numbers are alot more than they are.

gladius said:
I dont know if most of the country is against the troops. But the ones who are against the troops are the ones who make the loudest noise and are the most anoying, so it only seems their numbers are alot more than they are.

Same as here. It's called the law of organized minorities.

I've really only heard 2 people in the past 4 years who have said they are against the troops. Everyone else that I've heard who has come out against the war or the Gulf War strategies has been very clear that they support the troops, but not the war.

Back