The Supply Sergeant order

Mr KillKill

Am trying to buy somthing from the Supply Sergeant website using PayPal but each time I go to puschase my item, paypal shows this message

Your information is incomplete!

Please enter valid:
- Billing State
- Shipping State

Click here to return to previous screen and complete form.

I click "here" and then I'm sent to a registration website for the Supply Sergeant.
When i try to fill out the form, all options are for people who live in the states for example, under the country /State province tab, the only country listed is the united States. As I was using PayPal I thought they would just use the information I have registered there, the same as ebay

"We presently cannot accept orders outside of the continental United States except for APO's, FPO's and U.S. Territories."
http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Policy/asp.html

Cheers, just spotted that

A Can Of Man
Do you know of any local vendors that ship OS, am trying to get hold of a Molle pack for work purposes, bought one off Ebay but was just a cheap knock-off. it served it purpose but would like somthing to go the distance.

You're a lifesaver
The stores we have here are usually pretty standard, and their websites don't always inspire confidence ie; limited range, although the Aus one you have passed on is impresive, and as I was after a Molle pack I thought it would be easier to get it from the States.
I have no probs looking OS if I'm able to get what I'm after but somtimes I'm not sure where to start.
Cheers for the help

Yeah, ordering off a foreign website for stuff like this is always tricky.
In Korea for some rare stuff I had to order off stores catering to ... wait for it...

air softers
:lol:

Back