Supersize me esse!!

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
worldsheaviestman.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060503/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_science_obesity_2;_ylt=AlCrKVkF9HWDkW2b0.YbeVTmWMcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGVna3NhBHNlYwNzc3JlbA--

So, that guy is either really fat, or he's got a really big tumor in one of his testicles. :mrgreen:

Stories like this just make me shake my head in disbelief. You can control yourself. I try to take care of myself and he should too. If he knows that he's gaining a large amount of wieght in a small period of time. He could at the very least tried to do some classic PT. Running sucks but it keeps you in good shape.

I know for what I'm about to say is just wrong....
At least he can't jump the fence to get into the USA.

Last edited:
wow...I suppose Im the only one who does feel sorry for him...Even if the man hasnt controlled himself very well, its sad to be bedridden for 5 years...i wish him well on the surgery and hopes he shoves everyones words against him back down his/her throats.

I believe when it comes to these pathological proportions it is a matter of medical/hormonal/methabolic problems, not just controlling oneself or not.

I feel sorry for the man too, it must be hard to end up in such a situation - but he should have seeked medical care earlier.

Italian Guy said:
I believe when it comes to these pathological proportions it is a matter of medical/hormonal/methabolic problems, not just controlling oneself or not.

I believe it is a matter of control. Biology does play a part but that is something a person can change. How do humans change their own biology? It's a little system built into each and every one of us call "adaptation." Believe me, if food wasn't so easily attainable for that guy, his body would get used to getting only 3k calories a day. Another example, spec ops miliatary training; if you're given 3 straight meals a day and only 10 minutes to eat, your body will learn to process food faster and at more stable rates. You don't exactly see any fat/obese/big boned Navy SEALS or Army Rangers do you?

ASTRALdragon said:
I believe it is a matter of control. Biology does play a part but that is something a person can change. How do humans change their own biology? It's a little system built into each and every one of us call "adaptation." Believe me, if food wasn't so easily attainable for that guy, his body would get used to getting only 3k calories a day. Another example, spec ops miliatary training; if you're given 3 straight meals a day and only 10 minutes to eat, your body will learn to process food faster and at more stable rates. You don't exactly see any fat/obese/big boned Navy SEALS or Army Rangers do you?
I agree with you there, I just saw the tv news here (the guy's coming to Italy to be hospitalized and cured) and they said his organism assimilates everything and does not burn anything. Sounds like an extremely slow methabolism to me. Of course you're right on target on the adaptation process, but up to 550 kg... I don't know.

There's gotta be somethin in there from his aunt fanny or someone where he has inherited a slow metabolism or somethin..you just dont get to 550kg without a docotors appointment....I hope

C/1Lt Henderson said:
There's gotta be somethin in there from his aunt fanny or someone where he has inherited a slow metabolism or somethin..you just dont get to 550kg without a docotors appointment....I hope

Uh yea you do, it's called the 20,000-calories-a-day-with-no-exercise diet. :lol:

Well, if he is willing to pay x ammount of money to help himself, then why didnt he just exercise around 300kgs...Why did he wait untill he couldnt physically get out of bed?

You also see that diabetes has an enormous effect on body weight, but 550 kg is indeed quite a lot. Then again, don't forget the fear and embarrasment factor. Many people simple are too afraid to seek medical attention for their situation. You see this to with people who have large visible tumors.... It is just plain sad.... I hope he gets down to 200 kg so he can life a little.

I feel bad for that guy. He should gone to Gym or Surgrey. Well, surgrey are too expensive for that guy. I don't know.

Back