Superbowl

Whos going to win?

• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D_Plus_One said:
Here's hoping Philadelphia, but I am kind of doubtful.
Gee that's not exactly a resounding vote of confidence for the Eagles. Don't you think the young Eagles have what it takes to stand up to the vaunted Patriots?
Personally I'm sticking with my original prediction and saying that New England will prevail once again. They seem to have too much on both sides of the ball.

What I meant was - I am hoping for the Eagles, cheering for the Eagles, but realistically, the Patriots have shut down everything they have come up against. And as much as the Eagles will never admit it, there has to be a bit of a letdown after finally getting to the Super Bowl.

It will be interesting to see them play on even footing in good weather. I would have really liked to see Indy play New England under good conditions.

I know, I was just kidding you a little. BTW, IMHO Indy wouldn't have a chance anywhere. Maybe against the Eagles they might.

!!!! GO PATS !!!!

i would say pats suck but they will most likely win. but im not going for the pats, im going for the dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are the only undefeated team in NFL history. its not that the fins suck, the other teams were just way better(except for the pats which they beat :? ok i know that made no sense)

The PATRIOTS are going to win! No debate, No questions!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there's a voice from the North Shore. Who else would somebody from Saugus root for?

****GO PATS****

Naturally!

I take the good with the bad! Celtics,Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins Oh wait no NHL this year.

Go Boston!!!!!!!!

DTOP where u from?

PATRIOTS!!!!!
i honestly think we woulda had more trouble with Micheal Vick and the falcons :twisted:
(whys the poll closed already?!)

dblsv said:
i would say pats suck but they will most likely win. but im not going for the pats, im going for the dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone finally agrees with me! :lol:

Ahem... phins beat the pats anyways :shock:

bllrby2104 said:
because i set it for a 5 day limit. i was going to create a thiung like you did in trivia, rotc.

I can open it up again if you'd like.

Back