Superbowl Picks? Predictions?

Be nice for New Orleans, no doubt about it, and they deserve a break.

LSU plays Notre Dame in the Superdome tomorrow right?

Well, so far I'm half right, but things are not looking good for the Colts.
3rd Quarter, with the Patriots leading 21 to 13.

Now tied up, 31 to 31 with 4 minutes and change.

34 to 31 Pats.

38 to 34 Colts, 1 minute to go.

Last edited:
that pats game was intense, i cant believe the Pats let them come back by that much....
i was on the edge of my seat that entire second half.
*i was going for the Pats*

It was a good game, I like the Colts, but I'll have to think about who will win between the Bears and Colts in the Superbowl.

I grew up in Indianapolis so there is no doubt who I am voting for. Our defense has made an incredible leap forward in the playoffs. Bob Sanders obviously made a big difference but allot of people think the Colts were just sand bagging during regular season. The game against the Pats was almost too much for me, I almost kicked the tv in... If our D holds and Manning comes out like he did the 2nd half against the Pats I would say we got this. The Colts offense chews up defenses especially when the opposing team has a poor offense. Manning controls the clock keeps their D out on the field and just wears them out.

Last edited:
Well Major, just call me Lucky.... although in the past when Officers have said I was Lucky it was usually not a good thing to have happen, if you know what I mean.

I believe it's going to be a good game, even with the pretty gross showing from Grossman his last time out.

I'm however going with the Colts come Sunday.

I'm going with the Colts as well. But deep down I really think the Bears are gonna take it. No matter who wins, this will be an awesome game.

All over but the crying for Chitown.

Just over a minute left and its 29 - 17 Indy

29 - 17 Colts win the Superbowl, and cover the Points.

Last edited:
yeah, chicago looked like they had things well in hand in the opening plays, then they couldn't connect with the passes, the run game was snuffed out, and the defense couldn't wrap up the "manning missile system". i thought it would be closer, but hey, what're you gonna do? for me, nothing left to do but wait for the NHL playoffs (anyone want to call the cup finals now?) and the start of the NASCAR season.

Back