Superbowl

Whos going to win?

• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Pats should be more that the Eagles are gonna be able to handle. It should be a close game, finally a good Superbowl. It has been a while.

In 2002 New England beat ST. Louis 20-17. In 2004 New England Beat Carolina 32-29. Close games haven't been that rare in recent years.

open the poll again. how can a team go to the superbowl, when they lost to a team that has second draft pick(dolphins). this is the worst ive ever seen them.

Just watch the game on Sunday and you'll see for yourself :)
The poll is open again

I've been around but I've been both busy and sick for a while. I'm feeling better but still busy, thanks for asking.

PATRIOTS ARE GUNNA STOMP THAT EAGLES ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTop said:
I know, I was just kidding you a little. BTW, IMHO Indy wouldn't have a chance anywhere. Maybe against the Eagles they might.

!!!! GO PATS !!!!

Booooo, GO COLTS, we had a bad game, big deal.

PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS
flag.gif

but it's 14-14 now.
banghead.gif

Update: 24-14 PATS

sing along OH WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.....YOU ARE THE LOSERS YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU ARE THE LOSERS AND WE KICKED YOUR ASS AT THE SUPERBOWL AND DID WEEEEEEE MINTION YOOOOUUUUUUU ARE THE LOOOSSERSSSS

Back