SuperBowl

Commercials! Screw the game, how bout them ads!?

I personally favorited the High Life's one second commercial and the LMAO TBS commercial... Anyone else?

Meh... they were "enhanced" anyways. :p

One hell of a game though, the last 5 minutes were intense. I had to break out the Terrible Towel and don the Steelers bandana.

Whatever.

My awards:
Ernest Byner Award (game goat): Kurt Warner. With 15 seconds to go, you can't hold it for more than 4. He held it 10.

Underdog Award (MVP of losing team): Larry Fitzgerald. He did his best to bring his team back at the end.

MVP: Santonio Holmes. Had a great performance. By the way, he attended THE Ohio State University. I met him when he was a sophmore there.

I loved the Diet Pepsi Max commercial where the guys were all getting beat up. :twisted:

And of course the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials. Too cute!! :)

Whatever.

My awards:
Ernest Byner Award (game goat): Kurt Warner. With 15 seconds to go, you can't hold it for more than 4. He held it 10.

Underdog Award (MVP of losing team): Larry Fitzgerald. He did his best to bring his team back at the end.

MVP: Santonio Holmes. Had a great performance. By the way, he attended THE Ohio State University. I met him when he was a sophmore there.
Wasn't Fitzgerald from OSU as well?

Back