Super troops of NK

If it were real, wouldn't there be visible bruises and wounds? No? Then its fake.

We will rue the day that the US messed with a nation of acrobats.

Being struck with boards, poles, swords, etc. is used in martial arts training in some places. The fight scenes were obviously choreographed, though.

All in all, I don't see these guys being terribly threatening unless they get into arms reach. No matter how much glass they walk over, a bullet or two in the chest will still put them down.

Kim Jong Il riding a white horse! I'm not too worried, our supersoldier program is way better than north korea's.

that reminds me of Indiana Jones movie where that guy with swords does all these moves infront of Indiana. Indiana pulls out a gun and shoots the guy

Easy-8 said:
That is the most fake thing I have seen on video since Paris Hilton.

Ouch, you can you compare the Paris Hilton Video to that crap.

At least Paris Hilton got my attention to watch the whole video. That North Korean Video went about as far as me hitting play and than closing the window.

They remind me Jackie chen,s Action movie,right?
nope, jackie chen is not gonna fight like this. when people use a big stick to attck or toss knife toward jackie chen , he will shun. so, the resason why I like his movie is that if someone use a sword pierce him, he will run as fast as possible.
BTW, the simple way to deal with this kind of tough guy is to give him a single bullet.

Last edited:
Back