SUPER BOWL!!!

rotc boy

super bowl is coming up :p
my Patriots are going to whoop those Eagles asses!!! :twisted:
anyone care to put some milbucks on the big game?
25 milbucks to get in, post who you want to win
patriots :D !!! or eagles :roll:

your only allowed to choose one team nulli, and thats a good idea, its 25 to get in, then you can decide how many milbucks you want to put on a team if you want, or you could just do a default 50

post any questions here so everyone can see the answer in case they are wondering the same thing...

dont get to cocky with your pats there rotc.
what would the pay out be for each team. you have to think that the pats have a better chance of winning, so pay out should not be as much(like 2 to 1) like in dog and horse races.

I barely have any milbucks but ill do a default 50 on the Eagles since they are more aggressive with their defense

i want to get this straight, first i have to give you 25 milbucks. then lets say i put 500 milbucks on the pats, and the pats win, then what do i get back?

Patriots all the way and now they're a dynasty team. They werent brought to the superbowl by one guy but the whole team baby. PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY!Im betting all the money i have 1 hour before the game...

oh boy, we cant have everyone betting on the pats, because then you will basically be getting what you payed back plus a little extra from my personal stash...

Back