Super Bowl

You think they're going to take down the Pats? Maybe.....but I'm not seeing it. We'll find out in a couple weeks. :)

Packers are gonna take the super bowl this year, I can feel it.
I've got to go with the Pats this year. So far this year they've even managed to win their worst played games. I would like to see Favre and company in the SB as the opponent.

Let's go, Packers! Beat the Patriots!

Not because of Patriots' cheat and everythings. Green Bay Packers are my number two favorite team. heh

Oh, I'm going to wear a Cheesehead. :mrgreen:

Let's go, Packers! Beat the Patriots!

Not because of Patriots' cheat and everythings. Green Bay Packers are my number two favorite team. heh

Oh, I'm going to wear a Cheesehead. :mrgreen:

I live in WI, so I root for the home team.

I want the Chargers to win, but their chances are about a billion to one.
Then I want the Packers. 50 to 1.
Then the Giants. 5000 to 1.
Then the Patriots. who are going to win.

I don't care, If Hitler came back from the dead to try to beat the Patriots I might wear the nazi arm band. I HATE THE PARIOTS!!!! :evil:

Obviously your "hatred" has no ill effect. 18-0, keep that "hatred" coming for at least one more game :)

I am not going watch it unless the Giants can really have a chance if the Pats are missing key players, Pats are going to run over them.

the superbowl will not be pretty, it's gonna be like a car wreck on the highway; you don't want to look but you can't turn away.

Back