Super Bowl

congrats to all you Giants fans, that was a good game.

istealfreefood, what high school did you go to? Cause I thought they said plex was from Va Beach.

PLAXICO! my main man!

2 catches all night... and one wins the super bowl.

(Well, Craig Consell was a .213 career hitter coming into game 7 of the 1997 world series... damn him!)

Wolfen, I go to Fork Union Military Academy. It is near Charlottesville, Va. he was a post graduate football player. he went to high school in Va Beach and then did an extra year after high school at FUMA to up his grades and SAT scores and to get an extra year of football before college.

Last edited:
The Giants brought their "A" game and the Patriots brought their "B" game. I told everyone that brought up the Super Bowl this would be the case and I would take NO bets that weren't 'even-up' as far as the odds. It looks like I was right and they were wrong .. 99% of the folk figured the Patriots would end the season with no losses ........ guess it was a good thing I didn't take any bets, my friends would have been PO'd at me.

THEY WERE ALL WRONG.

I had NO opinion - I thought the game would be too close to call.

Last edited:
A great game.....I missed. I was at the work when the game started. I hate my job. ha.

First things first, I want to say congrats to the Giants and their fans (their real fans)! I didn't get to see the whole game but what I did see made me wonder where the NE offense was. Their D played well enough but Brady was not the same QB I saw most of the season. They certainly played badly enough to lose.
Nothing to do now but endure another tortuous year of Manning commercials. Besides, spring training will be here soon and along with that will come fantasy baseball :)
Once again, good job Giants! No weeping from this Pats fan. 18-1 and they'll be back in the big game sooner than most other teams.

Last edited:
and this prevents Boston from sweeping all three major sports titles this year.... Celtics look good for b-ball

I am in :shock: Pats got punked like that, poor guys who ever was ready to hand the pats there gear proclaiming them champs.

Back