Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolle

• Rudy Project

• Other

• Total voters
well im not gonna vote because i honestly do not care what kind of sunglasses i wear. do different brands really make a difference? its like the louis vitton or prada bags. a bag is a bag. if people want to pay more because its a brand name, then go ahead. i havnt seen much difference in the quality. the purpose of sunglasses is to shield one's eyes from the rays of the sun. what some rapper or actor thinks of the glasses, doesnt make them better than another one.

my sunglasses of choice are the 5 dollar ones. they get the job done and i dont have to spend a weeks pay to get it.

I like my Vuarnet sunglasses. Great sense of depth when skiing on bright sunny days and damn nice at the rifle range as well. Probably plenty of other makes just as good, but I'm happy with mine.

I can't seem to decide lol. Was leaning towards oakleys.

well im not gonna vote because i honestly do not care what kind of sunglasses i wear. do different brands really make a difference? its like the louis vitton or prada bags. a bag is a bag. if people want to pay more because its a brand name, then go ahead. i havnt seen much difference in the quality. the purpose of sunglasses is to shield one's eyes from the rays of the sun. what some rapper or actor thinks of the glasses, doesnt make them better than another one.

I agree partially, but sometimes the nice brands have glasses that fit you just right and make you look cool 8) For serious users the expensive ones offer the more advanced technology with UVA UVB Blue light etc. protection.

Canadian Sergeant said:
I wear Gucci, but that is only because they match my uniform I would never wear $550 sunglasses if it wasnt for the matching factor

You paid $550 just to match? wow! are you rich or something? But it looks ironicaly close to how much prom is going to cost me.

Vitaly.... AMEN!

US NAVY

because they're free, because if the frame was made by oakley it would almost as expensive as the minutes.

No I am not rich, I got them aas a present from my fiancee. He bought them for my b-day this year because he knows how much i like to match my clothes.
My eyesight has decreased over the last few years so I have had to get perscription contact lenses, so as a present, he went and found out my perscription, bought me sunglasses and had the optomotrist put in the proper perscription. Just the lenses alone were almost $300. The frames, are about $250 with taxes.
(As I found out, I am now going to be flying Helo's for the rest of my career, so i guess it is ok as long as I get to fly. I went for my JPL and they turned me down b/c of my eyesight. So now I fly Helo's)

Solar Shields. They go over your own specs without looking too much like VR goggles. They're plain black, polarized, UV blocking, and don't p*ss of the Sergeant-Major.

My vision is such I must wear specs all the time, I could never afford prescription shades, and my own glasses were too thick to accept most clip-ons. So these have been a real blessing.

Back