Rudy Project 0 0%
Other 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

April 21st, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Do any of you think the Oakley Half Jacket Standard Lens
Jetblack/black iridium or polarized looks good?

http://oakley.com

sunglasses - o matter - half jacket - standard
April 21st, 2005  
LIPS

I wear Oakley brand just because I like them and they look good.
April 21st, 2005  
Swift

Im more of an Arnet person myself
--
Boots
April 21st, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

US NAVY

because they're free, because if the frame was made by oakley it would almost as expensive as the minutes.
April 22nd, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

No I am not rich, I got them aas a present from my fiancee. He bought them for my b-day this year because he knows how much i like to match my clothes.
My eyesight has decreased over the last few years so I have had to get perscription contact lenses, so as a present, he went and found out my perscription, bought me sunglasses and had the optomotrist put in the proper perscription. Just the lenses alone were almost $300. The frames, are about $250 with taxes.
(As I found out, I am now going to be flying Helo's for the rest of my career, so i guess it is ok as long as I get to fly. I went for my JPL and they turned me down b/c of my eyesight. So now I fly Helo's)
April 28th, 2005  
SigPig

Solar Shields. They go over your own specs without looking too much like VR goggles. They're plain black, polarized, UV blocking, and don't p*ss of the Sergeant-Major.

My vision is such I must wear specs all the time, I could never afford prescription shades, and my own glasses were too thick to accept most clip-ons. So these have been a real blessing.
April 28th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

I'm gonna buy some aviators to go with my BDs, it looks good trust me.
May 10th, 2005  
mistyblue

Wiley-X. There is no better glasses for the desert or home.