Summer Vacation

MaKa9

Just thought I´d post a thread about this summer.

Share your great vacation plans!!!

I myself am leaving to the western part of Norway tomorrow:) Gonna stay there for about a week and then it´s back to work:)
Luckily I have a week in the end of July where I´m going south to hotter parts of this magnifiscent globe:)

I´ll see if I can get some pictures of western Norway by the end of the day..(Working weekends makes my fun-box become a sad-box...)

Have a GREAT one!:cheers:

I'll be lucky to even get a summer vacation. Given the work I do (disaster management), I've basically resigned myself to not taking any vacations between 01 JUN and 30 NOV each year (hurricane season).

In fact, as I type this, what do you think I'm doing? In the office, monitoring the first tropical depression of the year down by Cuba. :?

Im mostly working at a rich retierment home. im a back waiter. i fill up water glasses, set tables and clean tables. its not too bad, but its boring for awhile, and then really busy when people start to leave. besides that i am going on a week long sailing trip in a week. i leave the 17th. its going to be me, my dad, and 4 other people. we are going out to teh ocean and up to the Chesapeak.

Well I plan om playing counterstrike source more, get drunk/high with friends, and go to california. Other than that i dont know.

Work Work

I have to work all summer but inn the fall are i`m going too spain (Sierra Nevada) fore a week on snowboard
That i looking forward too :rock:

I'm living in New York for the summer working and partying :) Good good fun. I leave on Monday wont be home til September. It'll be my first July 4th ever so quite excited...thinking about going to vegas or lake tahoe for it.

Irishone said:
I'm living in New York for the summer working and partying :) Good good fun. I leave on Monday wont be home til September. It'll be my first July 4th ever so quite excited...thinking about going to vegas or lake tahoe for it.

I don't think any state does the 4th like New York City. I suggest you stay in the City if possible, they put on more elaborate pyrotechnic displays than anywhere on earth.

Thanks Misssileer I may just do that. I'm been brought drinking by some cops (friends of my friends) first night I get there...I may die lol Im been warned not to drink the shots they make...

We'll be spending the 4th in Hawaii this year. We'll be splitting our time between Oahu and Maui and the last part of the vacation will be spent in CA. We're starting in L.A. and driving up the coast to Carmel before we head home.
If anyone knows the Hale Koa on Oahu, that's where I'll be. For those who don't, that's a beautiful 5 star military (actually DOD) hotel on Waikiki Beach.

Im going to New Mexico with my parents for about a week and and I will be going on another trip to Austain for another week with my parents and that will do it I think.

Navy Boy said:
Im going to New Mexico with my parents for about a week and and I will be going on another trip to Austain for another week with my parents and that will do it I think.

Austin, Texas?

I´ve wanted to go there for years:)

Back