Summer training

It's a national activity. Look under National's website.

Try www.cadetstuff.org - they offer this information ona regular basis, plus you have many people who have had the experience. Just make sure you post it in the right spot.

PJOC

Yeah i'm leaving in 6 more days to PJOC in NM so i was wondering if you guys know anyone that has been there and can give me some info on what to expect.

PJOC will be very challenging I'll tell you that. I know someone you could ask, but I need to ask him to see if he can talk to you becuase he is leaving for COS in a few days.

alliehz said:
PJOC will be very challenging I'll tell you that. I know someone you could ask, but I need to ask him to see if he can talk to you becuase he is leaving for COS in a few days.

I wanted to do COS this year, but I couldn't because I don't turn 16 until three days after it starts. Now i have to put off getting my Eaker until I can get to COS or an RCLS. CAP and their age limits :x

Well, then you will have more modivation to go next year! It's not all that bad, at least you are still young and theres still time for you to go.

Back