Summer Stand down

cpl_clarke

Well there goes another cadet year. :( Now i have to wait 2 months with no cadets. Its gonna be a long summer.

Anyways the reason i created this post was to congradulate all the cadets of the 2136 Canadian Scottish Regiment R.C.(Army)C.C. for their hard efforts to make the year a success. Our ACR (Annual Cerimonial Review) was absolutely fantastic. We spent an entire weekend practicing the parade, in and out of uniform. We made a lot of adjustments to the parade as we ent along but we pulled it off and looked great.

Our former RSM aged out at the end of the year and a new RSM,
CWO Forbes has taken command and looks to be a promising leader for our corps.

We had some pretty cool FTX's throughout the year too, but they are so spaced apart its hard to remember what we did on each one.

Wow thinking of cadets ending for the summer has almost brought a tear to my eyes, lol, just kidding.

But ya, Congrats to all of you and good luck with your summer training courses up in Vernon.

See ya all next year!

Oh and one more thing....

I would like to give a very Special thanks to our CIC officers (and civilian instructors) for taking time out of their lives to come and train todays youth to become tomorrows leaders. I know you guys put in alot of time and effort so THANKS A BUNCH sirs (and mam).

JROTC is with the school, so they run on the school year. The teachers need their vacation too! lol.

Back