Summer Plans

cpl_clarke

For those of you not going away to summer training, i was wondering if you had any special plans? Anyone travelling?

Hopefully I'll be able to find summer employment. I was hoping to earn my money for the summer by going to VACSTC (Vernon Army Cadet Summer Training Centre) but I wasnt selected to go. One of the first things I want to do with my paycheck is to start up a police belt. My friend has started one up and its really cool. He is getting a full metal gas blow back glock 19 bb gun for his belt. He also has a police baton, handcuffs, and the rest he still needs to buy. Its a pretty interesting hobby.

Have a good summer everyone :D

If I get the position, I will at the CAWG encampment on staff. If not I will be in SoCal. Either way I will be busy.

Basic training for about 50 incoming freshmen cadets...bleeeeaaaarrrrgh. A whole summer of teaching saluting and marching...as well as marksmanship for those interested. I swear if I see someone shoot an M9 gangsta-style I will have to be restrained.

Well, sometime this summer I'm going up to my uncles to help him paint his cabin. I'll be running a lot and riding my bike even more. And I may be going to the Warped Tour on August 8th. Other then that, most likely working towards getting GTM (Ground Team Member) Qual. and some other stuff.

alliehz said:
c/Commander said:
I swear if I see someone shoot an M9 gangsta-style I will have to be restrained.
:lol: lol.....hope you have someone strong enough.

Heh...as I'll likely be in the next firing position over shooting my quals, I'll be indisposed...I'll let the RSO take care of it, then dress down the cadet later.

i have staff for NY encampment from july 21-31...then jersey encampment august 6-13...on top of work every weekend....NYC from august 15-22...then England from the august 25- september 10th. My ass will be busy also :?

Back