Summer Camp Idea

Stafford911

Banned
Ok here is my idea for a summer camp. I think we should open a summer camp where you send you kids that are under 18 that are A fat, B losers C Cant defend themselfs and they go through boot camp. Thye do PT, Weapon Assembly Shooting etc for the summer so when they come back to school ripped and tough as nails. Also for people that arnt sure they want to join the millitary so they want to see if they can cut it without the responsibility

A form of basic training and/or military camp could do a helluva lot of good for a lot of people who otherwise grow up to be idiots. Knowing how to defend yourself, how to exercise, how to use firearms (especially for girls that later are the victims of violence), how to not be a lazy ass. I'm seeing lots of benefits, no real drawbacks.

Granted we might get a few nuts. Some kid goes there and comes home with the knowlege of how to properly use firearms so he goes into school and kills many people because we taught him. That hypothetical situation is the only drawback and it is unlikly so what does everyone else think

I am all for, heck im A not fat B can defend my self and whatever c is, but i sure would like to be on staff

Not sure if it's a good idea, to have kids like that be toting guns around and learning how to use them all summer. Might have a lot more columbine/tabor incidences.

I'd change a few things though.

1: No gun training
2: More of the training will be based on boxing/self-defence
3: Propaganda centers
4: Combat relays (showing combat footage, the real stuff, carnage and all)

I think these things would kill our current culture, but put everyone through it and the U.S.A would be much better. I think..... :roll:

I think you should have guns. But not real bullet shooting guns. But paintball guns. That would be much better. And also like the final week you could take them out in the woods and have like a big battle there (having them use everything they learned).

Problem I see here is, you are tellin all of these kids you are a loser and need to go to this camp and get straightened out. What is that gonna do to the mental state. " I'll go and show them" bad idea. All of these kids and people that you are talkin about need to have a positive influence on them, instead of callin that kid a loser, do somethin about it.

Well the paint ball idea once came up with my friends, to start this thing at school where you prepare for a year and they you use every thing you learned in the field. Four trips. 1 to Alaska-cold climate, Arizona-hot climate, minnesota-woody area, and louisiana-swamp area. problem is not to loose the kids

Stafford911 said:
Ok here is my idea for a summer camp. I think we should open a summer camp where you send you kids that are under 18 that are A fat, B losers C Cant defend themselfs and they go through boot camp. Thye do PT, Weapon Assembly Shooting etc for the summer so when they come back to school ripped and tough as nails. Also for people that arnt sure they want to join the millitary so they want to see if they can cut it without the responsibility

well...actually this one has merit..but consider the following:

1. The parents or person going to this camp had better be prepared to shell out some bucks...because the amount of time required to turn someone completely around in my estimation is between 6-8 weeks. That just the minium time for a person 17-20 years of age..most people that are younger may or may not be hormonally ready to be tough and ripped by the time they get out.

2. the camp staff had better be darn careful..specifically those required to actually guide and get a person through such a set-up had better have the intelligence of solomon...and the patience of Job. And one heck of a legal staff for the stuff that happens brigade.

otherwise..Cry havoc..and slip loose the kids at camp... :D

Back