Summer Camp Idea - Page 2

--
Boots

October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Well the paint ball idea once came up with my friends, to start this thing at school where you prepare for a year and they you use every thing you learned in the field. Four trips. 1 to Alaska-cold climate, Arizona-hot climate, minnesota-woody area, and louisiana-swamp area. problem is not to loose the kids
October 24th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Topic: Re: Summer Camp Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford911
Ok here is my idea for a summer camp. I think we should open a summer camp where you send you kids that are under 18 that are A fat, B losers C Cant defend themselfs and they go through boot camp. Thye do PT, Weapon Assembly Shooting etc for the summer so when they come back to school ripped and tough as nails. Also for people that arnt sure they want to join the millitary so they want to see if they can cut it without the responsibility
well...actually this one has merit..but consider the following:

1. The parents or person going to this camp had better be prepared to shell out some bucks...because the amount of time required to turn someone completely around in my estimation is between 6-8 weeks. That just the minium time for a person 17-20 years of age..most people that are younger may or may not be hormonally ready to be tough and ripped by the time they get out.

2. the camp staff had better be darn careful..specifically those required to actually guide and get a person through such a set-up had better have the intelligence of solomon...and the patience of Job. And one heck of a legal staff for the stuff that happens brigade.

otherwise..Cry havoc..and slip loose the kids at camp...
October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

sadly the guy that started this is now banned, because we could have got it started by 2007 or so
--
Boots