Sukhoi Su-35

It's certainly a little pretentious to think that a small fighter could jam an E-3 radar...but otherwise I don't know enough about the aircraft to say either way.

Impressive video, although exaggerated quite a bit. And c/Commander, it may not be jamming the radar itself, rather interrupting the Link between the AWACS and the fighters, at least that's how it came across in the video...but even that is still being pretentious unless it can be combat proven.

it is a very cool video...though i don't know if one su-35 can single handedly take down that many eurofighters :9mm:

Hi,

The Pilots in EF seems to be Peace loving hippies waiting to be taken down .. **Yawan** Propaganda video

Last edited:
Right now Block-50 F-16s are better than current Euros.
That is a stretch of the imagination. The following URL has comments from a Typhoon pilot about his encounter with F-22As, he also comments on F-15s and F-16s. It would be newsworthy if modified 4th generation fighters were 'somewhat' equal in capability to the new 4.5 generation fighters that started operations within the last couple years.

A Typhoon Pilot Discusses His Efforts Against An F-22A Posting #126 URL;
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/modern/f-22-vs-12344-9.html#post351443

Last edited:
The SU-35 is quite superb I read that an a simulation Test that for every F-15 lost the F-15 would intercept 3 SU-35. While an F/A-22 Raptor would intercept 10 for every Raptor. Basically the Raptor won't be intercepted but always be open-minded the SU-35 is a great 4.5 Generation Fighter. Look it up and Dig deep on it because it is very interesting.

Back