Suicide Bombers in Iran - Pics

Maybe we should just take the people with the red bandanas out...hahaha..But on a serious note, I dont get why people who take pictures like this dont have some kind of weapon to kill these folks..I suppose they were taken by terrorists and shown off like Osama Bin Laden's videos...But seriously, if these people arent terrorists themselves, why are they bothering to simply take pictures and not DO SOMETHING about it?!...Sorry, that just bothers me...

Argghhh...............

I get pissed off that people call them Suicide Bombers they aren't suicide bombers. They are Murder Bombers. These people do not simply kill themselves. They target women and childern. They target the elderly and the sick. They kill others, not themselves, but others. These people are murderers becaus ethey use themselves as weapons to target and kill others.

Henderson, to understand journalists better I would suggest some summer reading for you, start with "The Quiet American".

And wait there is more.

Nuke dispute is basis for Iranian PC game

reuters.gif
By Reuters

Published: May 29, 2006, 9:25 AM PDT

Rugged veteran Iranian special forces hero "Commander Bahman" will soon be tackling one of his toughest missions, rescuing one of his country's top atomic scientists captured by U.S. forces in Iraq.

Or he will be doing so soon on computer screens across the Islamic Republic, the Fars news agency reported Sunday.
The agency said a computer game detailing the fictional Commander Bahman's adventures, designed by schoolchildren belonging to the Union of Islamic Student Societies, would be available before March 2007.
When contacted by Reuters, the Union declined to give any details of the game but said it would hold a news conference as soon as the cyberspace rescue mission is launched.
The Fars news agency said that in the game's narrative Iranian atomic scientist "Doctor Kousha" goes on a pilgrimage to the Shi'ite Muslim holy city of Kerbala in Iraq where he is seized by U.S. troops.

If the game reaches the shops, it will be a sharp riposte to a popular U.S. computer game about a special forces mission to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities.
"U.S. attacks Iran" or "Assault on Iran" was made by Kuma Reality games whose war games often tie into news stories. Those downloadable troops angered many Iranians who signed a petition asking that it be scrapped.
In real life, Iran's nuclear activities are under scrutiny by the U.N. Security Council for failing to convince the United States and some of Washington's Western allies that its research is not part of a quest to create atomic weapons. Tehran insists its work is peaceful.

http://news.com.com/Nuke+dispute+is+basis+for+Iranian+PC+game/2100-1043_3-6077742.html?tag=nefd.top

Last edited:
I just dont understand how we are able to get pictures of these people but we cant get them killed before they go and blow up our troops!

I get pissed off that people call them Suicide Bombers they aren't suicide bombers. They are Murder Bombers.

Well technically you can be a "murder bomber" without killing yourself as well. It's just a term of distinction, to indentify the difference between the nut job zealot who's wearing a vest full of comp-B and nails, and the loon who parks a car full on dynamite and does a runner. There is a distinction in my opinion, purely because the bloke with the car did not commit suicide in the act of detonating the device, where as the chap in the rather sporting vest has well and truly redecorated the place with himself.

Why are we fighting about what the hell we should call them!?!? These are the enemies of all of our nations!! And what? We are friggin argueing about what we should name them. Sorry that just pisses me off.

why are they doing this!!?

So those with the red and green bandanas are going to blow themselves up? look! ladies too! @_@ What a lower deed, how un noble.. what a low life form, rediciusly despicable.. No morals, no dignity.. Gong farmers.

The word "bomber" itself implies the murder of innocents. Mad bomber, anyone? The suicide in front of it just lets people know that these idiots are killing themselves in the process.

There is not a single shred of evidence these people are suicide bombers. Sure, they look like religious wackos, but not suicide bombers. That blogger just took some pictures of these revolutionary guards or whatever they're called, put them on his blog, entitled the entry "suicide bombers" and all of you just fell in line and voiced your contempt for them.

Last edited:
Perhaps the pictures are not of suicide bombers, it makes no difference. We are not making comments about the individuals in the pictures, but of suicide bombers in general, and anyone can see that. Why do you have to be so absolutely argumentive?

And unless I'm mistaken, which is very possible, those bands and insignia are representative of suicide bombers.

Ronin said:
Perhaps the pictures are not of suicide bombers, it makes no difference. We are not making comments about the individuals in the pictures, but of suicide bombers in general, and anyone can see that. Why do you have to be so absolutely argumentive?
Thanks for clearin it up.
Ronin said:
And unless I'm mistaken, which is very possible, those bands and insignia are representative of suicide bombers.
I think you're mistaken. When was the last time you heard of a suicide bomber going off in Iran? Or of an Iranian blowing themselves up anywhere?

Back