Suicide attack in Russia kills 17, wounds over 130 (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - A suicide car bomber hit a central market in southern Russia on Thursday, killing at least 17 people and wounding more than 130 in one of the North Caucasus region's worst attacks in years, officials said.

More...

thats incredible. i am astonished to see people who bomb themselves among innocent civilian people. thats madness. :bang:

thats incredible. i am astonished to see people who bomb themselves among innocent civilian people. thats madness. :bang:
Don't get me wrong, but even here- read posts from Russian posters and try to understand struggles, that Independence aiming nations of Caucasus have gone through... last resort- bombers...

Don't get me wrong, but even here- read posts from Russian posters and try to understand struggles, that Independence aiming nations of Caucasus have gone through... last resort- bombers...

Oh, shut up. You seriously support terrorists who kill innocent people? Maybe I should say: good for Al Qaeda, pulled off 9/11, good job, Osama! Want me to say that? I don't, won't. I am better than that.

There were atrocities on both sides in that war. Nothing justifies terrorism.

In any case, I note how Talgat Tajuddin, the head Mufti (Islamic leader) in Russia, immediately met with Putin and said, again, that these crimes are committed by 'subhumans', that Russian Muslims are for a 'united, strong, respected Russia', and that they are prepared to help victims and their families any way they can. They are trying to distance themselves.

It is funny, this situation. The official Russian Islam, as represented by Mr. Tajuddin, is based on the Sufi model, from South Asia, from India: peaceful, moderate, tolerant. That is the Islam followed by most Russian Muslims. Many of those are soldiers in the Russian military; Specnaz fighters; policemen; or FSB agents/troops. The rebels in North Caucasus, on the other hand, embrace Wahabism, the militant, violent form of Islam promoted by groups like the Taliban. It is, actually, a civil war, between different segments of Russia's Muslim population...

lolz... he says as what he has to say in order to live- else- Russian Justices!:p
and the matter of my post was/is:
even current posters (like you) are totally oblivious to the fact, that Russia is the Russia, any other occupied nations are occupied and $hit will be coming your way for as long as common sense doesn't provail in common current day folk/posters...
Terrorist is such a lame expression to use in current terms- matter of educational ability to comprehend as why is such- once again!- if everything else fails (not , that I justify), but hell lets do something of significance (in "own" Russia, as such is Russian understanding of border has been imposed):sarc:

Back