suggetion

armyenvy123

I will be happy if the army come out with any system of recruiting foreign nationals like me ,where the army will come out with an idea of publishing a school online where one will register online and after payment, id cards,military books about the US army,maths and english will be studied,then for a period of 9 months to one year exams would be conducted.then if one passes well a contract form will be sent to the one who was able to come out successfully,then the person will have the chance to travel based on the contract form which he will present to the embassy in his or her country of origin.cost of living,accommodation will solely be taken by the person before enlistment.then if this person passes all this recruiting requirement correctly,then to Basic Combat Training.Friends,i know this is just a suggestion to all people in this site,but in the same way ,maybe my voice will be heard and it will favour someone like me who live in Ghana and dying to join this army.look ,life is full of choices ,so if my choice is to join the US army before i die,am pleading to the world to give me a chance to achieve my dream.is not like i talk too much here ,but its what puzzles my mind that promt me .long live.

What are you smoking?
I told you the procedure of getting in and no pleading in the world is going to change the system. At least no pleading from people on the outside. There have been a lot of voices within the United States as well but no official policy change has been made. They did have a pilot program this year for a limited number of folks with needed specialties but because the military is meeting its recruiting goals for the most part, the odds of them bringing anything like it back are very very slim.
If you want to be in a military, the French Foreign Legion is always there.

Back