Suggestions.

That's very true IG, I try not to come up with too much crap for him to have to deal with. When I do, I post it here so he can reply whenever he feels like it if he does at all which so far he has, pretty aggressively I might add. I try to keep it to a minimum though so he doesn't have to do much, at least in regards to me personally.

I'm pretty slow with some things but am I the only one that noticed you can adjust the order of your gearbox items? I realize I am opening myself to be busted on but just in case someone else out there didn't know it I'll take it. Yoo Hoo, I'm proud of myself......
2222e421.gif

Last edited:
I think I figured it out, with the gearbox adjustments, after I put stuff where I wanted it to be, I clicked refresh page and that seemed to do the trick.

Just reminder Mr. Redleg, I know your a busy fella but I am not seeing a link to send folks a referral.
Is the anyway to give us control on our profile pages to be able to edit the messages on it? Currently, seems we can edit a message we write on our our own or someone else's page but we cannot delete messages on our page from other people, only report them.

Just reminder Mr. Redleg, I know your a busy fella but I am not seeing a link to send folks a referral.

Haven't forgot about this one (yet). :smil:
Until I add your ref. links in your profile you can use this one:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=xxxx
Where xxxx is your member number (can be found at the and of your profile URL)

Your ref ID is also linked when you use the "Email this page" option under "Thread Tools" at the top menu of each thread.

Is the anyway to give us control on our profile pages to be able to edit the messages on it? Currently, seems we can edit a message we write on our our own or someone else's page but we cannot delete messages on our page from other people, only report them.
It's possible to change this, but I've chosen to use the same system for the visitor messages as we have for the rest of the threads/posts in the forums to prevent abuse of the delete/edit functions..

Sorry if this has already been brought to the table, as I haven't had chance to read this thread through as yet, but as I do understand it, and I do respectfully appreciate that this site does do what it can, and does so well I feel, to ensure it's member's the best posible persec a site can offer, I am just wondering is it at all possible for the purpose of enhancing persec again that is, that IMF can in someway send a confirmation email to your email when someone from the site wants to add your for messenger etc, it simply would be helpful in terms of just so you can know/validate where the request has come from?
:cheers:

Last edited:
There's a pretty big update coming for vBulletin soon where you can customize a lot of your own personal (protection) settings so I'm waiting for that one to go live before I install/change anything more in here...

There will be quite a lot of improvements and changes coming in here the next couple of months that I'm pretty sure you'll all like very much.. :smil:

There's a pretty big update coming for vBulletin soon where you can customize a lot of your own personal (protection) settings so I'm waiting for that one to go live before I install/change anything more in here...

There will be quite a lot of improvements and changes coming in here the next couple of months that I'm pretty sure you'll all like very much.. :smil:

For my bit, cheers thank you muchly!

you know.... we have been waiting for " updates " for a while now. just an observation ya know.. :)

Back