Suggestion

PFCMiller

This maybe kind of hard but i'll give it a try........I was thinking maybe making armies or divisions from were people live like everyone that lives in the West Coast of the USA then that will be a division and then you make like a chain of command for that army or divison and when it comes to international groups from different countries......just out of curitosity wondering if this is possiable i know your real busy but i think it would be kind of fun.What do you think.

I don't think it will be possible to make something like that, we have members from almost 40 different countries in here already....

Possibly devide it into countries instead. The only trouble would be, is that the seniority would be difficult to decide, because you have people that soar from recruit to general in like 4 days.

Hmm that would be pretty nice maybe the countries with less than 10 or 20 people shouldn't get division until they build up?

How would the ranks be chosen in the Division. Would kinda take up lots of room on the left where our avatar and stuff go and its already pretty much. Great idea though in my opinion.

you keep the rank that you currently have and just work on it from there,plus i think it would give the fourm a new dimension

this web site here gives you a ihttp://www.goarmy.com/about/ranks_insignia_officer.jspdea of what the officer ranks lead

See every countries member will be split into different division and each will have a higher ranking person. He probably is saying that it will be cool to use and more organized?

it would be a competition in each group so you can have the statistics of each group as well as individual, and have a moderator or two for each Command and then you have your chain of command like the military if you have problems you have to go through the chain of command to get it solved i'm sure it would take alot of time and effort but i think i woul dbe worth it.........it's just a suggestion

The problem I'm seeing is this: It grants status for being incessenet blabbermouths like me for their inability to never shut up and always having to say something about everything. :lol:

It sound like an awfully complicated thing to accomplish for an International Forum. Drop all sorting by geographical location and that might be pretty interesting actually. Still, sounds like a lotta trouble to setup something that ... well, what does it do again?? It's a "who can outpost who" competition, or are we involving more than that?

Back