Suggestion for a new forum.

Devil_Dog17

I would like to see a new forum that helps new recruits. There are many veterans on this forum and probably many considering joining the armed forces. This new forum would be a place for them to go to learn about enlistment without necessarily having to contact a pushy recruiter til they are ready. Or if they don't feel comfortable with their recruiter.(my story).
Semper Fi

I think this is a good idea. It seems these are some of the most common questions asked in the forum.

whos your pushy recruiter?

ill have his butt. recruiters know that they cant push a poole into our beloved CORPS.

when is your deployment date and what is he doin to push you?

PM if necessary
i have many friends in the recruiting field as well as in the drill instructor field..
if i dont know the answer i can GET the answer..

Our Marine Corps will push to exel

Devil_Dog17 said:
I would like to see a new forum that helps new recruits. There are many veterans on this forum and probably many considering joining the armed forces. This new forum would be a place for them to go to learn about enlistment without necessarily having to contact a pushy recruiter til they are ready. Or if they don't feel comfortable with their recruiter.(my story).
Semper Fi

Up and running now:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=36

What do you think?

I did also re-arrange to forum a bit, pushing the discussion categories to the top, and split the military and "civilian" discussions into two different categories.
I hope it's a bit easier for you to find your way around the forum now..

please post here if you have any other suggestions for the forum.

Back