Suggestion about new forum section

Corocotta

Hey guys!

I was thinking that may be it could be interesting to have a new section in the forum where we could share personal experiences, problems or whatever (they do not have to be militar) that we had in our lives. Sometimes hearing other people when you have a problem is interesting. However, I do not intent to convert this militar forum (wich is great) into an Oprah show! ;)

What do you think Redleg?

Hm, I have a feeling that a forum like that wouldn't be used much.... :?

But I'll leave the question open, and await other comments.. :)

actually i think it would be a great idea. everyone has problems that they're going through, and not everyone likes to go to people they personally know to talk about those problems. i think it would be a great bonding experience for us and it would help a lot of us cope with things if we get the opinion of others around the world and we won't have to worry because they don't personally know us. So i definetly vote yes!

From time to time, people have posted about their problems in the General Chit Chat forum. I posted a thread on my Green to Gold attempt. Charge 7 and a few others were able to throw some good advice my way when I ran into red tape. I am not sure if a forum on it is needed.

I am with redleg, lets have others comment on this.

i like the idea. i have some issues id like some mature and more elderly replys from. that and this being mostly anonymous would make it a nice asset. so thats a green light from me redleg.

Kina said:
actually i think it would be a great idea. everyone has problems that they're going through, and not everyone likes to go to people they personally know to talk about those problems. i think it would be a great bonding experience for us and it would help a lot of us cope with things if we get the opinion of others around the world and we won't have to worry because they don't personally know us. So i definetly vote yes!

Yes, that´s exactly what I thought.

I like your signature! ;)

I say yes. I enjoy talking with people when it involves a problem. In the sense that it gives me a chance to have a serious talk with someone. Though the person also plays a factor in it but I'm all for it.

I'm with Redleg and Doody on this one. I think these matters have been delt with adequately in the General Chit Chat section.

Thanks for the kudos, btw, Doody. :D

Back