Suggest regarding the "Spell-Check" feature:

I find that the spell check recognizes a lot of words as incorrect, when in fact, they can be found in almost any dictionary. For example, when I use this feature, I get stopped on things such as "I'd" and "WWII", when I know that they are correct. (I know that Redleg asked for suggestions on which words to add, so perhaps there two would be a start! :D )Also, when I did misspell a word (I forget what exactly it was), it didn't have any suggestions, but I was only off by one letter. :? I know that it's not a big deal, but it would be my only suggestion for this site. Even with this minor "flaw" it's still a great place!

~*Brittany*~

The easiest way to do that is by using word before posting. It helps with spelling and making sure your posts are clear.

If you post enough here, your spelling will improve. With 1700 posts, I do not have to use spellcheck as much. You will find a spelling mistake here and there because I suck :cen: at spelling.

Glad to hear you enjoy the forum :D

Doody

The spellcheck isn't 100%, but it's close enough for our use.. :)

I've added "I'd" and "WWII" now by the way

Redleg said:
The spellcheck isn't 100%, but it's close enough for our use.. :)

I've added "I'd" and "WWII" now by the way

Could you add "Italian Guy is cool" , btw?

:lol: :lol: (*everybody else's serious staring at him, he runs back to corner"*)

Back