Subject: GUN CONTROL - Page 12

--
Subject: GUN CONTROL

May 24th, 2006  
bulldogg

I've had to start IV's in the dark while still drunk on other soldiers who were drunk.
May 24th, 2006  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
I've had to start IV's in the dark while still drunk on other soldiers who were drunk.
lol Been there, done that several times as well. "We've got a 10 miler this morning!" "Let me finish this beer and get on some IVs then!"
May 25th, 2006  
AussieNick

Quote:
Chivalry..... chivalry? They just love to stand opposing eachother trying to smash the other man's skull in bare handed! Or is a bar stool allowed in the Aussie way Nick. I have seen Croc Dundee, that is where I base my opinion on.... well, at least I dare to admit it
Right.. Because we all wrestle crocodiles and ride kangaroos down the street.

Quote:
So Nick would you say that Australia is better, worse or the same now as compared with pre-gun control measures? And related to it, do you think the Australian public over-reacted to the Port Arthur killings?
There is no difference. Literally none at all. It makes Joe Public sleep better at night and thats all.

As for the port arthur massacre, it was not a public over-reaction (as that kind of thing has never happened before or since), but the knee-jerk reaction by the government did not fix it, and was misguided effort.
--
May 25th, 2006  
Ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Allright, I might have exagurated a bit here. Actually, the Aussies I have met throughout Europe were very decent, fun-loving and uncomplicated people. I expecte nothing else that they are straight forward with their knuckles too, when pushing comes to shoving.
May 26th, 2006  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
I've always wanted to do that.
May 26th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

lol...which one...the crocs would scare me..
May 26th, 2006  
Ted

But if you had watched Crocodile Dundee part 1,2 and 3, then you would know how to do that. First hold on to his jaws while his mouth is closed. Then with some practice kick your jeels in the side you don´t want to go and steer the head into the direction you do want to go. It should work that way... Good luck
May 26th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Sure...You go first. Ill follow your example. heh
May 26th, 2006  
Ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Sure...You go first. Ill follow your example. heh
Well..... you have got yourself a deal young man! Where do we meet and who brings the crocodile?
May 26th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I'll put in a call to Jeff Corwin and we can take an expedition to the bayou.