Su-35 Videos

A nice plane overall, but I prefer the Su-37 "Terminator" prototype version, the one with thrust vectoring. That thing could kill a Raptor no problem at short range.

It's gotta be able to get into the phone booth with a Raptor in the first place, which is no easy feat given the Raptor's BVR capability. I guess the only way that's gonna happen is with sheer numbers -- throw enough up there such that the Raptors all run out of missiles to shoot. :lol:

major liability said:
A nice plane overall, but I prefer the Su-37 "Terminator" prototype version, the one with thrust vectoring. That thing could kill a Raptor no problem at short range.

Which is why you don't let them get into "short range". Beyond Visual Range (BVR) is the key to success and survival. The US has always had an advantage here. But we usually give it up through knuckleheaded rules of engagement. Many of our coalition partners lack state of the art identification gear so we dummy-down our tactics to accomodate less capable forces to gain a political/public relations advantage.

Back