stutterer

OORAH

Mrs. Smith, a 1st grade teacher, was giving a lesson on the animals of the world, and she started out by saying that the human is the only animal out of all the animals that stutters. Well, little suzie in the front row shot her hand straight up into the air, desperately wanted to get Mrs. Smith's attention. Finally, after ignoring her for a short while, she goes " what is it suzie?"

"well, I think you're wrong" Little suzie proudly said

"what do you mean" Mrs. Smith asked, not knowing what she was wrong about.

"the human is NOT the only animal in the world that stutters" suzie said with utmost confidence.

"is that so, well, what other animal stutters?" Mrs. Smith askes, knowing she is correct, hoping for a cute response.

"well, yesterday, I was outside playing with my kitty, when he started to walk over to the fence thats around the neighboors yard. They have a big rotweiler, who has wanted to eat my kitty for a long time. I yelled for me kitty, just as the rotweiler ran right at the fence, and jumped clean over it. While it was in the air, my kitty went, FFFF FFFFF FFFFF FFFF"

(you ready for this)

"but before it could say F**K the dog had already gotten to it."

to make it even funnier, the guy who told me that was like 90 years old, and actually said F**K, really really loudly to.

th th th th th th that ja ja ja ja ja joke e e e e e e is ja ja ja ja just pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa plain th th th th th th th th tha tha tha thilly.

Back