Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Yes ma'am, I did. :oops: and from a real live plant too... :p

All joking aside, I stayed inside for over a week afterwards. It hurt like he@ and I'll never go outside again without it (or my shades of course :cool:)

Scout's honor:salute2:

Only one, Brit, please humor us....?;-)

Probably making a petrol bomb when I was a boy and getting my eyebrows burned off.:( Then there was making a muzzle loading cannon out of old pipe, pouring gunpowder out of fireworks down the muzzle, then loads of nails and nuts and bolts, then firing it at an old abandoned car. Now that WAS fun.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Probably making a petrol bomb when I was a boy and getting my eyebrows burned off.:( Then there was making a muzzle loading cannon out of old pipe, pouring gunpowder out of fireworks down the muzzle, then loads of nails and nuts and bolts, then firing it at an old abandoned car. Now that WAS fun.:mrgreen:

:shock:

I'm shocked!!!!

....But it does sound like (dangerous);) fun.

A friend of mine in UK went one better. He decided to make black powder from raw ingredients in his dads green house. He had made about a pound of the stuff when his mum called him in for lunch, he left the black powder on the bench along with his dads prize tomatoes. He's eating his lunch when there was a huge explosion, all of the glass in the green house shattered send shards of razor sharp glass in all directions, the wood frame of the green house was just a pile of sticks, and his dads prize tomatoes ended up with the glass.

One of the neighbours thought that the IRA were playing silly buggers again and called the police, there were armed coppers, the Flying Squad and all manner of local old bill along with fire trucks and ambulances all along the street. The cops soon found the culprit and dragged him off to the cop shop and began interrogating him why he was making bombs. After a few hours they relalised he wasn't a trainee terrorist, but experimenting. The old bill read him the riot act and kept him in the cells over night to teach him a lesson. I think his dad grounded him for life. Thankfully no one was hurt or even killed, but thinking about it that was funny.

His mum said "I thought I was back in 1940 during the blitz."

:lol:

This is funny...Wow, Brit.. He's lucky no one was hurt. I'm sure his dad did ground him for life. I would for sure, but not certain it would've lasted.:p

I've done a lot of stupid stings AND awkward situations. When we look back on them, they're funny, but usually not at the time.:crybaby:

I was talking to a friend and walked face first into a metal sign post ironically it was a stop sign
at 11 I also almost set my travel trailer on fire because I was trying to make a wax seal from a lit candle no one was hurt but the kettle melted
I tried to use pepper to make myself sneeze and ended up with a bloody nose
I ate jalapeño peppers on a dare at school and ended up spending lunch running to find a working water fountain
And many more dumb things

Last edited:
I was half asleep and took my meds twice once I also thought it was a good idea to take a 2x4 put it on a pop can with one end on the ground and crush it I forgot about the security cam watching me (my dad sent the video to his friends)

I haven't done it yet but everyone in my family thinks that the stupidest things I will ever do is
1 Join the army (to fight in the front-lines)
2 Be a paratrooper
3 All of the above
They want me to join the air force for some reason

My sister was talking about what happened at her school (I was a freshman and she was in 6th grade). Apparently some kid in her class bought$ 170 worth of pizza, with the school credit card. That kid is a legend to me.

Last edited:
Back