Stupidest thing you've ever done? - Page 7

--
Boots

December 5th, 2012  
hawky94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I would suggest the most stupid thing a man can do is get remarried as to make one mistake is understandable but to repeat it is stupidity defined.
Or to marry someone whose already been married before... and... then, do it again Sorry Poole!
December 5th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
They've all got the same wild stare and beards.
Beards? They are Scottish women related to Gimly, the dwarf, in the Lords of the Ring?
December 5th, 2012  
viper2007

The most stupidest thing I did was believing that Freyja was real- spent countless night dreaming about her... Damn!
--
Boots
December 5th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
The most stupidest thing I did was believing that Freyja was real- spent countless night dreaming about her... Damn!
The stupidest thing to do is to talk about the people with fake accounts here. If we discuss their mistakes and they can read this still; we are actually educating them or the person responsible, so if there is something to say about them or the individual who did this, use the PM function here.

Another major mistake or a stupid thing to do is; don't ever be too drunk in Amsterdam......
December 5th, 2012  
Trooper1854

This needed quite a bit of explainining!

December 5th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854

I would call that "the German sidearm"
December 5th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCPoolee03xx
Just lube that baby up. Thats what I do...
Not enough lube in the world to cure this!

December 5th, 2012  
The Highway Man

Oops! Another stupid chapter from THM history, When I was in Northern Ireland, for obvious reasons, any quarry blasting was done by the police. Our job was to check the quarry and secure it prior to the arrival of the police with the explosives. Now we'd done this quarry 3 weeks earlier but our crew had been on leave for 2 weeks. As we made our way round the quarry track, the first patrol car disappeared round the bend, I was driving the second car, as I went hurtling round the same bend, I was faced with brake lights. Unknown to us, the cliff face and track had been excavated the week before. It was too late to respond, I slammed the brakes on but hit the first car up the chuff knocking the front wheels over the cliff! I attached the tow chain, both cars engaged 4 wheel drive and we reversed out to safety. There were a few soiled undercrackers that day!
December 5th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854

Didn't know you could that with a BMW...
December 5th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
The stupidest thing to do is to talk about the people with fake accounts here. If we discuss their mistakes and they can read this still; we are actually educating them or the person responsible, so if there is something to say about them or the individual who did this, use the PM function here.

Another major mistake or a stupid thing to do is; don't ever be too drunk in Amsterdam......
My sincerest apologies, your highness...!