Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Err - look in the mirror occifer. ;)
raz.gif
raz.gif
raz.gif

:angel: :angel:

I did a stupid thing a long time ago, when I had just met my ex-wife, she developed an allergy toward the conservation stuff which can be found in make up, lotion, shampoo, conditioner etc. She was forced to throw all her make up. There is/was only one brand without this conservation stuff in it. I promised her to pay for all her new stuff without any knowledge about what makeup cost, I was in for an awaking

I did a stupid thing a long time ago, when I had just met my ex-wife, she developed an allergy toward the conservation stuff which can be found in make up, lotion, shampoo, conditioner etc. She was forced to throw all her make up. There is/was only one brand without this conservation stuff in it. I promised her to pay for all her new stuff without any knowledge about what makeup cost, I was in for an awaking

Easily solved! :D Just buy the wimens the cheapest makeup/shampoo etc that you can find. Puts them in a right strop but they then make sure they buy it themselves in future! ;)

I'll answer this one with not the stupidest but the latest stupidest.

While driving down a street recently, a street frequently driven by everyone I know and almost everyday for the last twenty years. A street crawling with policemen and a speed limit sign every couple blocks, I am speeding.

Preoccupied with everything else happening, completely ignoring the signs, expecting a police car any moment, I spot one and he pulls behind me to follow. Expecting this to end in being pulled over I immediately do this.
He turns along with me yet he doesn't stop. It must be my anger and wanting to or expecting to receive a ticket which promps me to do this.

Immediately I pull back out into traffic and he follows. I'm so upset at the fact he still follows that I pay no attention to my speed. Suddenly his lights are flashing and I receive the speeding ticket so desired.

This is a first and a last and yes it was very stupid.

My ALMOST Stupid Moment:

Today I was home with Alara, I was in the shower and she ALWAYS stays with hearing distance of me, usually she brushes her teeth in the bathroom with me. I call her name every couple minutes and she answers. As I was getting out she doesn't answer. I step out into the bedroom and call her three times, notta. I am panicking now and yell really loud a fourth time and I hear a very faint, "mama."

I could swear it was coming from outside. I called again, faint again. I had a moment when I almost jumped out the window; I did have the window open, but not far enough for her to get out of.

Thankfully I ran into the living room instead and there she is with Lunatik on the balcony. He got home early. (The balcony is on the same side as our bedroom window hence why I thought I heard her outside).

I always over-worry....

I don't really recall doing anything massively stupid in my life... but 2 instances stand out in my memory.

1 - When I first started working for the company I'm currently with, I had to do a delivery out on a farm for a client. Now, the farm is pretty massive and has several entrances. Somehow I managed to get the wrong entrance and was driving along, winding down this really narrow dirt lane that was barely wide enough for my vehicle. I'm about 2kms along and it begins to dawn on me that this was NOT the right way to go. So... I can see I'm near the end of the road (as it finishes on the banks of a dam), I say to myself, no worries, I'll just turn around at the bottom and go back the way I came.

Bad move. I get to the end and while there's a bit of extra space, there's not much. Baring in mind that the vehicle I was driving at the time was an ancient Toyota Hilux Bakkie (pickup), that ran on petrol and had no power steering.

Long story short, I managed to get myself well and truly stuck, and had to phone my client (as I was now 45mins late), to come and tow me out with his tractor. I wanted to die. Although he was very nice about the whole thing and we ended up having a good laugh.

Lesson learned: ALWAYS get VERY precise instructions.

2) I decided I wanted to be a blonde. BAD MOVE... It took my hair years and years to recover properly, and I looked like a real ginger for months.

As I am cutting veggies yesterday I was thinking to myself, be really careful.

...and then I chopped of the tip of my finger.

This is the third time I've cut myself on these new knives. Who said sharper is better than dull?

I hate knives. I need a personal chef that just comes by to cut up my food. Hahaha.

I'll have to make this one something lately because I've done a lot of stupid things, there's no way to narrow them down now...although lately, I went out without sunblock as it was a cloudy day. While at the store, asked for a bottle of lotion and the store clerk burst out laughing. He told me to go look in the mirror, I did and saw that I was red as an apple.:p

I'll have to make this one something lately because I've done a lot of stupid things, there's no way to narrow them down now...although lately, I went out without sunblock as it was a cloudy day. While at the store, asked for a bottle of lotion and the store clerk burst out laughing. He told me to go look in the mirror, I did and saw that I was red as an apple.:p

Good morning and good God woman! Did you put aloe on afterwards at least? I don't go in the sun. And I am in the sunny state! Remember the sunscreen... always!

For me? I married an (ex) idjit. Was with the bastard for 16 years.
Nuff said there

p.s. no, I already posted he was a liar, big arse time

Last edited:
Back