Stupidest thing you've ever done?

I would suggest the most stupid thing a man can do is get remarried as to make one mistake is understandable but to repeat it is stupidity defined.

Or to marry someone whose already been married before... and... then, do it again :p Sorry Poole! :p

The most stupidest thing I did was believing that Freyja was real- spent countless night dreaming about her... Damn!

The most stupidest thing I did was believing that Freyja was real- spent countless night dreaming about her... Damn!

The stupidest thing to do is to talk about the people with fake accounts here. If we discuss their mistakes and they can read this still; we are actually educating them or the person responsible, so if there is something to say about them or the individual who did this, use the PM function here.

Another major mistake or a stupid thing to do is; don't ever be too drunk in Amsterdam......

This needed quite a bit of explainining!

RTC.jpg

Oops! Another stupid chapter from THM history, When I was in Northern Ireland, for obvious reasons, any quarry blasting was done by the police. Our job was to check the quarry and secure it prior to the arrival of the police with the explosives. Now we'd done this quarry 3 weeks earlier but our crew had been on leave for 2 weeks. As we made our way round the quarry track, the first patrol car disappeared round the bend, I was driving the second car, as I went hurtling round the same bend, I was faced with brake lights. Unknown to us, the cliff face and track had been excavated the week before. It was too late to respond, I slammed the brakes on but hit the first car up the chuff knocking the front wheels over the cliff! I attached the tow chain, both cars engaged 4 wheel drive and we reversed out to safety. There were a few soiled undercrackers that day! :shock:

The stupidest thing to do is to talk about the people with fake accounts here. If we discuss their mistakes and they can read this still; we are actually educating them or the person responsible, so if there is something to say about them or the individual who did this, use the PM function here.

Another major mistake or a stupid thing to do is; don't ever be too drunk in Amsterdam......

My sincerest apologies, your highness...! :oops:

HAHA. That is epic! ^

Thats not what the bloke in the cab with me said, He called me a prat, then the OC came stomping over and told me that if there was any problems with my truck I was going to get charged M&D. I asked "What's M&D Sir?" He replied "MISUSE AND DAMAGE YOU DOZY :cen:.

Oops! Another stupid chapter from THM history, When I was in Northern Ireland, for obvious reasons, any quarry blasting was done by the police. Our job was to check the quarry and secure it prior to the arrival of the police with the explosives. Now we'd done this quarry 3 weeks earlier but our crew had been on leave for 2 weeks. As we made our way round the quarry track, the first patrol car disappeared round the bend, I was driving the second car, as I went hurtling round the same bend, I was faced with brake lights. Unknown to us, the cliff face and track had been excavated the week before. It was too late to respond, I slammed the brakes on but hit the first car up the chuff knocking the front wheels over the cliff! I attached the tow chain, both cars engaged 4 wheel drive and we reversed out to safety. There were a few soiled undercrackers that day! :shock:

I hope you nicked yourselves for driving "without care and attention!!!!!"

Back