Stupidest thing you've ever done?

20 actually if I use my fingers and toes. ;)

Don't you mean 24? :p ;)

782849_dc3f_625x1000.jpg

tumblr_m6wsje2g2q1qcp6dg.gif

Ok guys, how about trying to stay on topic in a thread for more then 2 posts, for once? ;)

Thanks. :smil:

Well I suspect the stupidest thing I ever did was wonder if any of these threads to stay on topic longer than 2 posts.

I once reversed a Military Police Land Rover at speed across a snow covered field and wondered why it suddenly came to an abrupt halt. It was only when I got out I noticed a tree stump hidden in the deep snow. A bit of hammering and some green paint and it was as good as new. ;)

Getting married to a woman who had been married 5 times already - and then doing it again (another woman).
Spending the first 6 years of my Army career in a field with little chance for advancement (like most, I took the easy road).

So we can draw a conclusion of what is the stupidest thing a man can do; it is to get married, the wisest thing a man can do is to divorce her

So we can draw a conclusion of what is the stupidest thing a man can do; it is to get married, the wisest thing a man can do is to divorce her

I would suggest the most stupid thing a man can do is get remarried as to make one mistake is understandable but to repeat it is stupidity defined.

Back