Stupid Poll/Take a shot at the mod/venting thing...

To have his bed fall on him, SHERMAN must be

• A complete and total moron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A normal moron, nothing unusuall

• Somwhat of an idiot, but I managed worse things

• Total voters

SHERMAN

Alright, you have all seen my previous signature, which i changed to somthing more formal now....The sig was about my bed falling on me...So I ask, how stupid is it to have that happen.

Edit: Dont be shy.....I wont bite...(usually I just shoot people instead :D ...)

SHERMAN said:
Alright, you have all seen my previous signature, which i changed to somthing more formal now....The sig was about my bed falling on me...So I ask, how stupid is it to have that happen.

Edit: Dont be shy.....I wont bite...(usually I just shoot people instead :D ...)

:D I was curious as to how that happened anyway. Mind explaining? It would have been a sight to see. :)

Long story short, I was trying to clean underneeth it, when the phone range, so I had 3 tasks(cleaning, holding the bed up, holding the phone) and only 2 hands. I than proceeded to try and balance the bed on my shoulders, which worked for a while, untill the weight of it was just too much and i got crushed underneeth it... :D

:shock: :lol: :lol: Sorry dont mean to laugh, hahahaha What were you thinkin? hahaha Again sorry...

SHERMAN said:
Long story short, I was trying to clean underneeth it, when the phone range, so I had 3 tasks(cleaning, holding the bed up, holding the phone) and only 2 hands. I than proceeded to try and balance the bed on my shoulders, which worked for a while, untill the weight of it was just too much and i got crushed underneeth it... :D

Your normal everyday moron, I have done worst and had more damage...

Well take my mother for example, she can cook, clean, talk on the phone, watch tv, and keep my bother and sister from fighting at the same time.

well, you know.... :D Its a good thing my sister was home..or i would have been really in trouble... :D

SHERMAN said:

I feel your pain. I had a bed fall on me once, too. I was quite small back then so it hurt.

Back