students are even more restrictive than elders

awesome how this has devolved to a discussion about music. and how all your attitudes toward hip hop are so very closeminded.

i'm not a fan of hip hop myself, but what were you into when you guys were teens, adn what did people who were your age back then think of it?

BTW i am into punk...and will split this off to another topic.

Actually some of the more oldschool hip hop was fine. Also another, Will Smith who is both an actor and a hip hop artist doesn't sink to the level of others. So you got to remember, there are decent dudes in this business as well.
Thanks for pointing that out Chewie.

"awesome how this has devolved to a discussion about music. and how all your attitudes toward hip hop are so very closeminded."

Music is an useful and effective way to spread propaganda/culture and to get it popular. I personally like rap as music but i don't like it as culture.

"A lot of the leaders of radical, even murderous, "peace" groups like the weathermen now have prominent spots in the American University system. It is insane to me that hardcore anti-American malcontents are now being looked at as the cornerstone of the highest education of our youths."

It seems you have all crap gathered to universities, huh? We don't have any university formed groups such that, we have free education to all and other good things, so there should be nothing to complain about. In 70s here tried to be some suspicious communist and "peace" group activity spreading their propaganda, mostly among humanistic yadayada science students along feministic movements (humanistic mostly females). Luckily they didn't manage to cause anything bigger and worse.

I don't know who is the most stupid human in the world, but i know he/she is a communist.

Heh, i remembered one old but popularly sang song from university's official song book, "Silmien väliin ryssää" wich is translated as "Between eyes a ruskie". Found it shared in mp3 format and even karaoke .mpg.

No world loving peace songs presented in local student life. :lol:

Back