Stripes

audi

SGT. Hulka: So you better hit them bunks my little babies, or Sergeant Hulka with the big toe is gonna see how far he can stick it up your ass.

Russell: No, we aren't homosexual, but we are willing to learn.

Psycho: Any of you guys, call me Francis, and I'll kill ya.

Soldier: Boxer or Jockey?
John Winger: Ya' got something in a low rise bikini, mesh if possible?

John: I'm gonna' volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot .. without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna' be there to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest bestest buddy .. and big toe, Sergeant Hulka.

John: We're Americans .. with a capital 'A', huh. You know what that means? Do ya'? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world.

John: So we're all dog-faces. We're all very very different. But there is one thing that we all have in common, we were ALL stupid enough to enlist in the army.

John: Something seriously wrong with us. We're soldiers, .. but, we're American soldiers, and we've been kicking ass for 200 years! We're ten and one!

WINGER: They got one big gun. They got a couple of tanks. They got a hundred Barishnikovs running around in Ichiwan outfits.
RUSSELL: Yeah, what do we got?
WINGER: We got? What do we got? What are you talking about? We got one heavily armed recreational vehicle here, man.

This is one of my all-time favortie movie quotes.

John Winger: "Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you? Stupid! We're all very different people; we're not watoosie, we're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital A, huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every out every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're underdogs, we're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold. But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw "Old Yeller?" Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end? Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? (hands are reluctantly raised) I cried my eyes out. So we're all dog faces, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. We're mutants, there's something wrong with us, there's something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us. We're soldiers, American soldiers! We've been kicking ass for 200 years, we're 10 and 1. Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Captain Diller wants to have us hung. All we have to do-oo is to be the great American fighting soldier that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud."

Troops double timing to the parade field: Boom shaka laka Boom shaka laka

General: Men where have you been?

Bill Murray: Training sir

Troops: Training SIR!

General: What kind of training?

Bill Murray: Aaaaarmmy Training sir!

Troops: Army training SIR!

General: Where is your drill sergeant son?

Bill Murray: Blooooown up sir!

Troops: Blown up SIR!

General: Am I to understand you've been training yourselves?

Bill Murray: Thats a fact jack!

Troops: Thats a fact JACK!

The mud wrestling scene:

Bill Murray: "You're a lean, mean green fighting machine!"

John Candy: "I'll do IIIITTTT!!!!"

Back