Strange but cool modern weapons. - Page 2

--

August 28th, 2004  
Aaron

you would have to use that thing in burst the recoil on that thing would be masssive
December 5th, 2010  
SWCC

I dig this folding machine gun made by Magpul
Only downside is that I dont know if they are actually making them or not
Folding Machine Gun
December 15th, 2010  
sven hassell

No use for fully auto shotgun? Imagine this,you are sure the enemy is near. You can almost smell him let alone the sixth sense of feeling his presence in front of you. Yet all you can see in front of you is an opaque wall of dense jungle/tall grass/thick fog/smoke etc...What do you do?
A burst of fully auto shotgun fire fanning out in a 90 degree arc in front of you will either a)reduce your opponent to jelly or b)reduce your opponents nerve to jelly. That is one use. I can think of a couple of others.
--
December 17th, 2010  
ogre

you could always fire an 40mm grenade at said wall of shrubbery. there's a shotgun cartridge for the 203 that would probably be a real "blast"
December 18th, 2010  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven hassell
No use for fully auto shotgun? Imagine this,you are sure the enemy is near. You can almost smell him let alone the sixth sense of feeling his presence in front of you. Yet all you can see in front of you is an opaque wall of dense jungle/tall grass/thick fog/smoke etc...What do you do?
A burst of fully auto shotgun fire fanning out in a 90 degree arc in front of you will either a)reduce your opponent to jelly or b)reduce your opponents nerve to jelly. That is one use. I can think of a couple of others.
Barrel meltdown?

Rattler
December 20th, 2010  
SWCC

This one is pretty sweet, its a gun in development that can shoot through walls and mess up your equilibrium, so that you basically become completely filled with motion sickness. It's being tested for clearing rooms non-lethally
EPIC gun