SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI-
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(! SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

.................. 3?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !

The reasoning behind it is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Another strange fact: Why can a Woman stand with her heels and back against a wall and lift a chair off the floor and hold it while it is impossible for a man to do?

Try it and then win some beers with it when you go to the bar/pub.

easy trick for those sort of things is to read it bachwards, start and the end and finish at the start. this removes your brains natural disposition to skip over certain letters (like F in of) and makes you take a lot more notice of the words

well, give me my prize, i may not be a super genius like our lord redleg, but i found all 6 on the first try!
take that scientists!!!! :)

Wow Missileer that's amazing. Yeah I found 3.
One thing though, of course men can't hold the chair back to the wall and heels on: Men can't wear heels!

Italian Guy said:
One thing though, of course men can't hold the chair back to the wall and heels on: Men can't wear heels!

But you still have a HEEL. Lol!

They didn't mean high-heels. :p

Or did they? :?

i'd like to see a female try and do it while wearing platforms, real 80's 20cmhigh ones!!!!:D

I got four because I caught the first "of" and missed the others. Makes me wonder what else we miss when reading documents. :?

on the subject of what people dont read:
Apparently in an attempt to prove that no one reads end user license agreements (EULAs), anti-spyware firm PC Pitstop buried a note in its own EULA, saying they would give $1,000 to the first person who emailed them at a certain address. It only took four months and over 3,000 downloads before someone noticed it and sent an email (and got the $1,000). While this is an amusing story, it should also serve to show that EULAs shouldn't be valid at all. They're designed specifically to scare people off from reading them. It's hard to see how they can be binding, when they're designed in a way that almost no one will ever read. It's hard to show that users were willing participants in the agreement. So far, when EULAs show up that are simple to read, they actually get attention. Meanwhile, isn't it great to know that the company that has written one of the more misleading and impossible to follow EULAs is now advising the government on privacy issues?

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20050223/1745244_F.shtml

KC72 said:
That was great i got 3,but can you explain why a woman can lift the chair

I've never gotten a good answer for that one. All I have been told is that women are different, as if we didn't know. It has something to do with the construction necessary to carry a child out front for nine months.

Their hips are shaped differently. The pelvic bone and femur socket rotates in a way that allows this.

I found 16. Gee im surrounded by idiots (minus those bigger than I, or have access to artillery rounds, or have the power to ban me)

Back