Id say my post night club but someone closed it. :cen:

dougal said:
Look at a different topic centre for that or in Poll 'beer hehe'

Id say my post night club but someone closed it. :cen:

:?:

Go ahead and post them here.

ok topic is lost

I need to read through the topic lists don't I lol

Well just thought it was a good starting point.................never mind huh! I tried lol >:D<

um...I peed infront of 50 people piss drunk. :oops: Classy eh? That's probably my most embarrassing story.

well i once peed trough the balcony when i was druk.................gee i think i "pissed" some one out that night ARGH ARGH !!! :lol:

what, like in american pie 2??
LOL ouch - shows what sort of classy movies i watch hey??

um, i haven't done anything as such, i have said some funny things tho, completely innocently.

in physics we were talking about the "right hand grip rule" (its to do with electric flow and such) and the teach asked a question. i thought i knew the answer so i put my hand up, but then i realised i didn't know it. typically, the teacher asked me for an answer. i stalled for a couple of seconds and he got impatient and said "well, do you know the answer"
my response, "nah, i was just exercising my arm"
:oops:
i didn't realise what i had said until it was too late LOL heh, that one made the year 12 yearbook

oh and i have walked in on 4 couples having sex in a cinema.oh and not four couples all together, cuz that would be very kinky. nah, 4 separate couples. man that was embarrasing. and VERY not cool

i had this reputation during high school for being a hardass most of the time. so during our senior year play one of my friends came up with the idea that we'd get together a few other clowns (mainly guys in my "cliche") and we'd do something really funny to kind of throw off our reputation. their idea of funny was dressy up as N'Sync and doing the "Bye Bye Bye" music video. i hated it more than anything because they made me the lead guy because "i had the hair" as one of the girls put it. so we went on stage and did the whole choreographed dance and lipsynch. since then i've been trying to retrieve all known copies of the taped play.

Back