STOP ROSIE!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
http://www.stoprosie.com/index.php

our_mission.gif
is to influence current and prospective viewers of The View to not watch the program until the situation of Rosie O'Donnell and her anti-American falsities is rectified by Disney-ABC.

our_reason.gif
for calling this boycott is to raise awareness of the anti-American rhetoric being displayed in the mainstream media today. We aim to show Disney-ABC (and their sponsors) that we, as American citizens, will no longer enable an anti-American individual to occupy our network television airtime.

our_method.gif
comes in the form of an online petition. We ask for your support in signing this petition, proving to Disney-ABC that if the problem is not addressed, they will lose a significant portion of their audience.

good work. signed the petition.

I liked what Donald Trump said about Rosie... (even though I dislike Trump)

Last edited:
Signed it.

They need to amend this to have her drawn and quartered... "Don't fear terrorists, they're mothers and fathers" Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, fire mission over.

Any person who is so shallow as to let their opinions be swayed by a TV "personality" does not deserve to be told the truth.

Anyway, who the F*ck is Rosie O'Donnell??

These are the same brainless type of people who won't take the time to vote, then they whinge loud and long about the outcome.

I would suggest that the guy needs to spend less time watching TV and more time finding a job.

As far as the three clips he has go they look pretty much like any other political discussion.

On the whole I think the most useful statement made so far is " Anyway, who the F*ck is Rosie O'Donnell??"

Any person who is so shallow as to let their opinions be swayed by a TV "personality" does not deserve to be told the truth.

An American talks show hostess. Not worth mentioning.

Last edited:

These are the same brainless type of people who won't take the time to vote, then they whinge loud and long about the outcome.

Agreed.

Back