Stonewall-Shield

Hello everybody

I just wanted to introduce my self before looking for information here on the forum.

I am an American who has lived in DK for almost 20 years now. I am a civilian who has a company that specializes in hand to hand and edged/blunt weapon tactics. My company, Stonewall-Shield, is presently looking for information to help a customer produce a realistic and fun computer game. We will be looking for training centers,bases, things for them to experience, etc. so they can do their job.

Ya'll take care
CW

G'Day Chris, welcome to the Forum.

I'm afraid I cant help you with your request, I'm too old for games and couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

Thanks for all the responses.

We have two customer bases: Military, LE , CPO and private firms and groups

We teach proactive and reactive. For Military, etc:
1. Hand to hand
2. Edged weapon
3. Blunt weapons
4. Anti grappling based on a striking system
5. Possibility for anti grappling based on BJJ
6. Multiple attackers
7. Environmental training
8. Control and take downs

I started Stonewall-Shield when I stopped as chief instructor at a club for LE. The program framework I put together is based on a common framework to make it less confusing to go from a hand to hand situation to a knife for example. It is all based on weapon common sense rather than hand to hand common sense. When we let loose we can scare some of the more passive military people over here. One of our student who is a navy MP scared his group when they saw some of the examples from an intro DVD.

We teach softer versions to midrange to hard core. I am partial to the hard core stuff.

Work call, I'll check in later
C Williamson

www.stonewall-shield.dk
This is our temporary site while our new .com and .dk being made.

welcome to the forums chris.
Always good to see another Scandinavian in here (even if your're not 100% ;) )

Good morning.

Good morning and once again thanks for the response. I was going to look through the forum before I start asking questions, but I can give you an idea what kind of questions I'll have in the future.

A company approached us to be consultants, do film work and information gatherers for them. They are making a computer game and they want to experience as much as possible. An example of what they would like to experience is a semi auto AR being shot in an indoor range. We know that most indoor ranges are limited in the cal. a person can shoot.Their list goes on for a while. Helicopter rides etc. Gunsite take civilians in for courses but they don't have indoor ranges.:bang: Is there any where that any one might know of?

Zero Point Software wants as much hands on experience as possible, when they can't experience things because of personal capabilities, we arrange for them to film us doing fight scenes and others doing speed loading and so on. We have a few people who answer questions when we are stumped. Some x-SAS and Danish hunter corps etc. The big thing right now is places to go to film and experience specific objectives.

We have to do some filming before they are ready for a trip to the states. The last thing we filmed was running at different speeds with a full pack on, as well as climbing and jumping. There where a few fight scenes as well.

We will be going to the states (and/or other places) for a ca. 2 week trip at some point in time

There are a few pictures and some info under entry 10 & 11 here:
http://web.mac.com/sw.s/Stonewall-Shield.dk/Blog/Blog.html

I'll stop bending your ear.
Ya'll take care
CW

Redleg

Thanks for the welcome. I've been here long enough to count as an American and a Dane. I must admit though my heart is pure Texan.

Ha' det godt
CW

Back