Stolen valor / valour ( Walts )

That makes this all the more interesting then. (Kings Guard Sweden

KingsGuardSwedenK1.jpg

Ok, where to begin with this.
Kings Guard are not a CT unit. FAIL.
Headgear from the Para uniform with the dress blues? FAIL. (Paras have a dress green.)
Paras doing the honor guard are not on horses. FAIL.
Foreign nationals are not allowed to do the honor guard. FAIL.
CT work are performed by SWE SF, this clown have never been near any SWE SF unit. FAIL.

Not one single thing in that photo infront of Drottningholm castle shows him having done anything in Sweden more then posing for a picture.
That picture actually created more questions then give answers to me.
Who is he?
Why is he wearing SWE kit?
And where the hell did he get that horse?

//KJ.

Ok, where to begin with this.
Kings Guard are not a CT unit. FAIL.
Headgear from the Para uniform with the dress blues? FAIL. (Paras have a dress green.)
Paras doing the honor guard are not on horses. FAIL.
Foreign nationals are not allowed to do the honor guard. FAIL.
CT work are performed by SWE SF, this clown have never been near any SWE SF unit. FAIL.

Not one single thing in that photo infront of Drottningholm castle shows him having done anything in Sweden more then posing for a picture.
That picture actually created more questions then give answers to me.
Who is he?
Why is he wearing SWE kit?
And where the hell did he get that horse?

//KJ.

:D:D
He's the 'Baron James Shortt of Casstleshort' do you know nothing? Have you not heard of the 'iceberg' ? ( Sarcasm ) :lol:
Look at my last post please.
PS Time you droped me a PM ;-)
Ad'

Way to go UK. Texas has a great system for catching fakers. Some even have special license plates for their cars for Purple Hearts, Silver Stars, DFC, and other awards they never earned. The list consists of Judges, Politicians, Police Officers, and so on. Stay vigilant.

Back