STG44

Fatjaw

I am trying to establish the going price for an STG44. I have one but cannot post it for sale until I have 10 posts. Sure hope this one doesn't get struck.

It is an authentic weapon and fully functional. it is not brand new, but an actual weapon my father acquired in the war. It is legal and properly registered.

thanks.

I do living history impressions from World War 2 and a fully functional re-make is about 2400.00USD. An authentic one will certainly go for no less than 3000.00 USD and depending on the condition can go for as much as 6500.00 USD

I have seen authentic "fully operational" ones in the US sell for between $15,000 and $30,000.

I have also seen original ones with demilled receiver's sell for $6000.00

I got both mine through dealer in Finland for about $10,000 which included certificates of authenticity through a third party inspection (so about $8,000 for the weapons themselves).

Well, of course it is! Actually I live in Oregon where it is also legal. Last month we had the Saddle Butte Machinegun shoot at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club just down the road. Thousands turn out for this annual event. Hundreds of full auto weapons are on display and you can shoot all of them simply by purchasing the ammunition. This year I shot a Swedish K gun ( actually the Smith and Wesson copy ) and an Ingram MAC-11.
There are always hundreds of visitors from the People's Republic of Kalifornia who come north to see how real people have fun.

Back