Steve Irwin revenge killings

Do they need them as the special ingrediant?

beers.jpg

Wow that is shatty

Sometimes people are just soooooooooooooooo stupid.....

<edit> this post was in regards to the orginal posters article.....Not the post above me :)

Last edited:
I am sure if Steve was alive, he wouldnt have done this. And I am sure if he can rise again and say something, he would tell them to leave the stingrays alone. Thats just my opinion ^_^

I agree what Mighty said ^^ Steve love all kind of animals and don't want to hurt them.

I am sure if Steve was alive, he wouldnt have done this. And I am sure if he can rise again and say something, he would tell them to leave the stingrays alone. Thats just my opinion ^_^
Nail on the head, Mighty. Steve Irwin was a conservationalist who loved all animals, and again agreed, if he could say something, im sure he would say to not worry about him and leave the rays alone, mate.

Everytime I think that the human stupidity can't surprise me anymore, it always finds a new way of doing so. Cricky (to use S.I. word) these are some seriously retarded people. Chain 'm up and throw them overboard!

Everytime I think that the human stupidity can't surprise me anymore, it always finds a new way of doing so. Cricky (to use S.I. word) these are some seriously retarded people. Chain 'm up and throw them overboard!

Good lord I agree ....... but ........ I can think of something else that SHOULD be cut off.

You mean they have them? I thought they were feeling insecure about the stingrays' and decided the best way to make themselves feel better would be to cut off something elses.s

Back