Stethoscope

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
On the way to pre-school, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it.
"Be still, my heart," thought the doctor, "my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!" Then the child spoke into the instrument, "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"

funny, good thing that that child has a few years to improve before she starts looking for a job.

He's the one who got me into wanting to join the army. Mike's father was a drill instructor and taught him almost everything he knows. By age eight Mike was a qualified sniper, when he got out of High School he had recruiters at his door offering him to go to West Point. But yeah, Mikes dad was a badass as well. He recieved the Non-Commisioned Officer of the Army of the Year Award.

And the one cool thing, he's training me! :tank:

He's the one who got me into wanting to join the army. Mike's father was a drill instructor and taught him almost everything he knows. By age eight Mike was a qualified sniper, when he got out of High School he had recruiters at his door offering him to go to West Point. But yeah, Mikes dad was a badass as well. He recieved the Non-Commisioned Officer of the Army of the Year Award.

And the one cool thing, he's training me! :tank:

Again. He is my hero.

Back