STEALTH FAC (Fast Attack Craft) - Page 2

October 31st, 2004  
I found a very interesting articel about the Visby class corvette.

It is all in Swedish but below you can see what was written in the guest book aboard HMS Visby

"Thanks for a most informative tour of your superb ship. You have a "leading edge" combat ship that will set the standard for the navies of the world. Your professionalism is greatly admired. Greg Johnson, Adm USN/CINCUSNAVEUR".
November 1st, 2004  
Holy , the Swedes have a nice looking ship there.. do you have more info on this ship? How does it compare to what the US has?
November 1st, 2004  
November 1st, 2004  
Here is a link about navalstealth that might interest you. It is in english.

And I finish of with a link to pictures of my old ship. Can't help myself
July 3rd, 2005  
The turkish Shipyard Yonca-Onuk produce it's own Family of Stealth FBP/FAC. Onuk MRTP-Vessels are in service by turkish Coast Guard, Pakistan-Navy,Coast-Guard of TRNC and by the albanian Navy.

Onuk MRTP-15

Onuk MRTP-21

Onuk MRTP-29

Onuk MRTP-33

US Coast Gurad will Consider MRTP-33

US Coast Guard US Coast Guard is expected to consider the proven “Kaan33 class ONUK MRTP33 Fast Patrol Boats class and and their composites technology in the development of the Fast Response Cutter (FRC) of the Integrated Deep Water Program.

Yonca-Onuk JV Yonca-Onuk JV has a has a strong strong interest interest for for participating the Deep water Program with their participating the Deep water Program with their highly specialized, dedicated work force,experience and background of high technology.

We expect that ONUK MRTP33 and it’s scaled-up (x1,5) sister MRTP55 with their proven composite technology could be a strong benefit as a Non Development Item (NDI) to the FRC or Maritime Maritime
Patrol Patrol Coastal (MPC) programs.
July 8th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike
Norway has Skjold-class stealth PT Boats

July 8th, 2005  
Good thing its camouflaged or someone might see it coming.
July 13th, 2005  
Personally I am very taken by this FAC for Greece. Pretty and powerful.

Here are some Vosper designs. They do build good looking and well armed vessels.