In the Statistics Section

silent driller

Call me a freakazoid dorkimon, but I do look at the stats now and again. And I was thinking that in the top section should be added a "Most ever posts/ topics per day/ month, etc." Since there is a "Most active members" list, I thought it would be a neat stat.

...Just thought of another one. For the profile in the area that says"find all posts by " maybe there could be a "find all topics created by ." Or can that even be done?

It's not possible to add much more on the statistics page...

I'll see if it's possible to add "find all topics created by ." to the profile this weekend.

Still working on it... :)

But I believe I should be able to fix it soon.

Cool Beans!

...Hey! I just noticed the new bit in the profile section, too! I feel special now cuz I helped make a major change!

What would the world be like if there wasn't Silent Driller coming up with fresh ideas and RL making them come true??? :roll:

Getting closer now, but it's not #1 on my to-do list, so I have to work on it when I haven't got anything else to do.. (like answering questions in the forum... ;) )

silent driller said:
...Just thought of another one. For the profile in the area that says"find all posts by " maybe there could be a "find all topics created by ." Or can that even be done?

Done.. :D

You can now find a couple of new lines in the profiles.

Number of topics that member have started, and a search link to them..

Happy now?? ;)

Haven't been her for a few days. My Airport wasn't working and they won't let me on here at school. But it's awesome! I can catch up with topics I forgot about!

Wasnt that already in it??

Back